– There is a one time registration fee of 35.00 for incoming students.
– Every student must complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION and PAPER WAIVER at the studio for the registration process to be complete.
– Tuition is due by the 5th of each month.
– A 25.00 late fee will be issued for tuition received after the 5th of the month and a $40.00 fee for returned checks.
– The studio does not prorate tuition except for new incoming students.
– Because we would like to maintain the quality of our classes, make-ups are not allowed.
– The studio does not issue refunds or credit to students for classes missed due to illness, vacation, religious observance, or for any other reason.
– For your convenience, all parents and families will be sent a tuition statement between the 25th-31st of the month for the upcoming month.
– Auto pay is run between the 1st and 5th of the month.
– 30 day notice of cancellation must be received in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to discontinue classes.
– Classes are run as on going with a fixed monthly tuition. Breaks are scheduled due to the lay out of our 38 week calendar.
– The studio does not hold spots should a student take a break.
– Please check your Parent Portal regularly. Videos, music, tuition statements, schedules and correspondence will be posted here.
– Due to our intimate dance space and to respect the dancers, there is no observation inside the studio.
– To help protect our students and instructors, MDS does NOT allow video or photos to be taken during classes.
– Upon enrollment, students and parents are expected to adhere to MDS’s rules, regulations, values and code of conduct.
Monthly Tuition Rates
1 Class per week: 82.00
2 Classes per week: 160.00
3 Classes per week: 230.00
4 Classes per week: 300.00
5 Classes per week: 360.00
Unlimited: 6+ Classes per week 420.00
*Tax is included in monthly tuition rate and is pro-rated to include breaks based off our 38 week calendar.
Annual – 5% if paid in full
(Must contact studio directly at email@example.com to apply discount)
Auto Payment (convenience fee waived!)
Check (made out to Manoa Dance Studio)
MDS offers private lessons in technique, choreography, audition prep and more. Families wishing to book private lessons will need to reserve studio time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and placing a 30.00 rental fee. Families will pay instructors separately according to instructor’s rate.
Get a friend to register for at least one class a month and you receive a one time 25.00 credit posted to your statement! (your dancer/family must be listed on their registration form to receive credit).
Sibling Discount Rates