– There is a one time registration fee of 35.00 for incoming students.
– Every student must complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION and PAPER WAIVER at the studio for the registration process to be complete.
– Tuition is due by the 5th of each month.
– A 25.00 late fee will be issued for tuition received after the 5th of the month and a $40.00 fee for returned checks.
– The studio does not prorate tuition except for new incoming students.
– Classes are run as on going with a fixed monthly tuition. Breaks are scheduled due to the lay out of our yearly calendar.
– Because we would like to maintain the quality of our classes, make-ups are not allowed.
– The studio does not issue refunds or credit to students for classes missed due to illness, vacation, religious observance, or for any other reason.
– For your convenience, all parents and families will be sent a tuition statement between the 25th-31st of the month for the upcoming month.
– Auto pay is run between the 1st and 5th of the month.
– 30 day notice of cancellation must be received in writing and sent to email@example.com to discontinue classes. If a student takes a break for longer than 35 days, a new registration fee must be placed to enter a class.
– The studio does not hold spots should a student take a break.
– Please check your Parent Portal regularly. Videos, music, tuition statements, schedules and correspondence will be posted here.
– Upon enrollment, students and parents are expected to adhere to MDS’s rules, regulations, values and code of conduct.
– Due to our intimate dance space and to respect the dancers, there is no observation inside the studio.
– To help protect our students and instructors, MDS does NOT allow video or photos to be taken during classes.
Monthly Tuition Rates
Option 1: $75 1 class per week
Option 2: $144 2 Classes per week
Option 3: $210 3 Classes per week
Option 4: $272 4 Classes per week
Unlimited: $325 Unlimited Classes per week (to qualify for the unlimited rate is for one child to take 5+ classes per month).
*All classes and purchases will be charged the Hawaii 4.725% sales tax fee.
MDS offers private lessons in technique, choreography, audition prep and more. Families wishing to book private lessons will need to reserve studio time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and placing a 30.00 rental fee. Families will pay instructors separately according to instructor’s rate.
Auto Payment (convenience fee waived!)
Check (made out to Manoa Dance Studio)
Quarterly – 2%
Semi Annual – 2.5%
Annual – 3%
(Must contact studio directly at email@example.com to apply discount)
Get a friend to register for at least one class a month and you receive a one time 25.00 credit posted to your statement! (your dancer/family must be listed on their registration form to receive credit).
Sibling Discount Rates